[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Questions about Hermit Thrushes
- To: Larry Barden <Larry@LBarden.com>,CarolinaBirds <email@example.com>,MAS listserve <MAS-L@lserv-pc.uncc.edu>
- Subject: Re: Questions about Hermit Thrushes
- From: Shahid <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:46:21 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <ANEHKAMLECKCCKDJGGKCGEJFCFAA.Larry@LBarden.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
We had Hermit Thrushes all winter at Francis Beidler Forest, near
Harleyville, SC and had them on various CBCs in the coastal area of SC.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Barden" <Larry@LBarden.com>
To: "CarolinaBirds" <email@example.com>; "MAS listserve"
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 7:35 AM
Subject: Questions about Hermit Thrushes
> Yesterday (3/30/03) in Evergreen Nature Preserve in Charlotte, Louise and
> saw our first Hermit Thrush since November, before the ice storms and cold
> weather. One birder in Charlotte told me he had seen dead Hermit Thrushes
> right after the cold weather. Usually we see Hermit Thrushes all winter
> Evergreen, but we found none from November until March 30.
> Have other NC birders experienced the same absence of Hermit Thrushes?
> about in South Carolina? Comments?
> Larry Barden, 1501-G Lansdale Dr., Charlotte, NC, 28205, 704-535-6385,