[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Blue-winged Warbler
- To: Bob Maxwell <email@example.com>,Carolinabirds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Blue-winged Warbler
- From: Nathan Dias <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 15:41:35 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Bird! Not only is BWW very rare in spring on
the SC Coast, but y'all beat the previous early date
record by 5 days. Yet another sign that things are
running early this year.
Nathan Dias - Charleston, SC
PS You might want to send a rudimentary sight report
to Will Post at the Charleston Museum in order to
officially revise the early date in the next version
of/supplement to 'Status and Distribution of SC
--- Bob Maxwell <email@example.com> wrote:
> Yesterday, April 11, Barb and I checked out
> Clayfield Road in I'on Swamp off
> US-17 north of Charleston, SC. The weather was very
> cool and misty, and we
> had a male Blue-winged Warbler singing his heart out
> from the top of a 25 ft
> hardwood. Maybe he was practicing his voice lessons
> for the great north.
> Bob and Barb Maxwell, Greenville, SC--- PS-- Barb
> got chemo today-- see you
> in Clemson!!
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more