[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "carolinabirds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: poor birding
- From: "Jack" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:47:37 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
A most discouraging day today for Bob Maxwell and myself only 30 species
at Myrtle Beach S.P., Horry County, SC and only 27 in a couple hours at
Huntington Beach S.P. Georgetown County, SC at midday on the carriage
path. Some singing but discouraging considering the great day Ritch
Lilly had at MBSP yesterday. As Barbara Maxwell put it "they fed, they
rested and moved on". Did hear a singing Worm-eating Warbler at HBSP?
All the rest were the usual suspects.