[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Flecther Park
- To: "Jeff Catlin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,"Carolina Birds" <email@example.com>,"GCBirders" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Flecther Park
- From: "Stu Gibeau" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 19:24:00 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
They're Not my Sora's! Wayne Forsythe and Tom Joyce discovered them.
Had a Prairie Warbler in my yard this morning.
Black Mountain, NC
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Catlin" <email@example.com>
To: "Carolina Birds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>; "GCBirders"
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 11:19 PM
Subject: Flecther Park
> Wallace Mann and I went looking for Stu's Soras today. We saw 2 Soras, 1
> 1 Spotted Sandpiper at Fletcher Park in NC.
> We had great looks at (we're pretty sure) a Black-capped Chickadee at
> River Recreation Area. Also nice views of a Scarlet and Paraula. We heard
some of the
> other usual suspects.
> Jackson Park was pretty quiet other than plenty of Yellow-rumps, a nice
> Hawk, a few Common Yellow-throats and a couple of White-crowned Sparrows.
> another W-c Sp. on Hooper Lane.
> Happy Birding!
> Jeff Catlin
> Marietta, SC