[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Trip to Cape Lookout on Monday
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Trip to Cape Lookout on Monday
- From: "Fuller" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:41:00 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Importance: Normal
- Sender: email@example.com
Several us made a visit to Cape Lookout, NC today, Easter Monday, Apr. 21.
Near Cape Point, we found a winter-plumaged Common Black-headed Gull--
probably the same bird John Fussell discovered a few days ago.
Landbirding was rather mundane--about the slowest I remember. Several
days of decent Northerly winds probably were to blame, but you go when
you can go. Still a wonderfully remote place and always worth the visit!
New Bern, NC