[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "Birds" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Grosbeak...
- From: "Randy Dunson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:54:31 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sitting here in my study on this rainy day doing some work and just had a
beautiful red-breasted grosbeak visiting the yard. What a beautiful bird!
The female RTH's are now visiting the feeders frequently. Question; what
are the males doing at this point? The reason I ask is that I haven't seen
a male in the last couple of days, just females.
Also, a curious question. I see many posts here of painted buntings
visiting birder's yards, yet I've never spotted one here. Is there any
particular vegetation, landscape, etc. which attracts them?