[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Blue Wall (SC) Warblers
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Blue Wall (SC) Warblers
- From: "Jim Edwards" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 16:23:35 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
This morning Jane Chew and I had a decent run of warblers at the Blue Wall
Preserve (northern Greenville Co., SC).
Black-throated Green (many)
Black-throated Blue (many)
CAPE MAY (F)
We also had Rose-breasted Grosbeak and a large number of Scarlet Tanagers,
including one group of at least 10. At one point I had three in my
binocular field at the same time.