From: Rob G [mailto:thrush@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 9:49 PM
To: mpmckeon@bellsouth.net
Cc: carolinabirds@duke.edu
Subject: Re: Loud bird at Home Depot in Cary

Mike M. wrote:

>Has anyone heard / saw the ridiculously loud bird nesting in the sign at
>front entrance of The Home Depot in Cary?  What kind of bird is it and what
>the heck is wrong with it?  It was so loud two days ago that folks were
>turning around and leaving the store.
>Mike McKeon
>Raleigh, NC

have you seen the bird Mike? any description at all??? Hope someone is
looking into
this -- the first thing that pops into my mind when you talk about an
obnoxiously loud bird
is Monk Parakeet !!!

**Rob Gluck.......... Chapel Hill,NC.......... thrush@hotmail.com

   "And on the fifth day God created birds....(days 1-4 must've been a real

                                                                      -- old
Leica binocular ad