Warbling Vireos

While driving along Amboy Rd down by the French Broad River near the French
Broad River Park in Asheville this morning I heard a Warbling Vireo.  Just to
check that I heard correctly I turned around and got out and walked down the
road.  That's what it was alright.  So they are known to be at Beaver Lake,
Fletcher Park, and French Broad River Park this year.  I suspect that if I
took a canoe down or drove along the French Broad River, the Swannanoa River,
or any of the other large, tree-lined rivers/streams around here I'd find a
few more.  I really need to be retired so that I have time to do those things.
 Ah well!
Marilyn

Marilyn Westphal
Environmental Quality Institute