Re: Birding Fraternity

Hi All,
        Well I'm quite flattered that Josh would include me with the group
he did. But the fact of the matter is that I had not even picked up a pair
of binoculars when this group was pushing the birding envelope in NC. I am
indebted to all of this group for finding ME rarities for my state list. The
fact that I've seen 389 species in NC is directly attributable to them. We
here in NC are lucky that we have such an intense core group of birders!
Eric

Eric & Celia Dean
112 Armstrong Dr
Goldsboro NC  27530