[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Midlands unexpecteds
- From: "Lloyd Moon" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:55:50 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Found a couple of male Lesser Scaup in Lake Marion and an immature American
Bittern in an impoundment, both near Rimini, S. C., in a couple of hours
early this morning. Also saw six Yellow-crowned Night-Herons
in the same impoundment area, two of which were immature--had seen one
Yellow-crown there a month ago.
I don't know how uncommon these two are in late June in this area--they were
a surprise to me.
The morning list:
>From 6/26/2003 to 6/26/2003 ~ All Places ~ 30 seen
Great Blue Heron
White Ibis 40
Northern Rough-winged Swallow
Sumter, S. C.