Neotropical E-mail List Created

Carolina birders may be interested that David Sarkozi (dsarkozi@FLASH.NET)
has created a new e-mail list for birding and birdwatching in the Neotropics.
The list is open to all.

You may subscribe by sending a message to:

     listserv@listserv.uh.edu

and putting on the first line of the message:

     subscribe NEOBIRD firstname lastname

where you put your first name and last name in for the firstname and lastname

Or you may sign up from a handy web interface at:

http://listserv.uh.edu/archives/neobird.html

David Sarkozi, WB5N mailto:dsarkozi@flash.net
Houston, TX
(713) 520-5906
See my webpage, Birds of the Upper Texas Coast
http://texasbirding.simplenet.com/

Please refer questions to the person named above, not to me.

Dennis Burnette
Greensboro, NC
burnetted@aol.com