encephalitis and crows

Since not all local papers carried any articles on this and what articles
were found in newspapers seemed to have some inconsistencies and
inaccuracies, I thought I would pass along these two URLs.  As can be seen,
they are from the CDC information office.  I would think the CDC is a little
more trustworthy than an organization that makes money by printing a little
news between women's lingerie ads and the inescapable ads for yet another
long distance telephone carrier.

http://www.cdc.gov/od/oc/media/pressrel/r990924.htm

http://www.usgs.gov/public/press/public_affairs/press_releases/pr1050m.html

Good Birding!