[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Rufous Hummingbird, Moncks Corner, SC
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Rufous Hummingbird, Moncks Corner, SC
- From: SHAHIDRAD@charleston.net
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 19:52:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Date-warning: Date header was inserted by InfoAve.Net
- Sender: email@example.com
Bill Green called to let me know that he has a Rufous Hummingbird at his
feeder. He is open to having those interested come to take a peek. His
phone number is 1-843-899-2275. He has already reported it to the
Sargeants. He has photographed it and can send it to you by e-mail.
Unfortunately, I don't have his e-mail address.
At Beidler Forest, Harleyville,SC, we have been seeing Grey-cheeked
Thrushes. In fact, a beautiful one flew into a window and sat stunned at
our entrance for 15 min., so we got very good looks.