Tantalizing tidbits from parts North...

(Apologies to Will, this isn't so much about NC birds as about me
fantasizing about stuff drifting down to us...)

Just to get the cranial juices flowing about the possibility of an
invasion, Cape May, NC has reported at least one Common Redpoll,
hawkwatches in WV, VA, and MD are reporting abnormally high numbers of
Northern Goshawks, and Pine Siskins have taken over Maryland and
imprisoned the mayor of Baltimore.

I'm drooling...I'm not thinking realistically, but I'm drooling...

Happy Birding!

-Sandy

--
Sandy Cash