[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mt. Pisgah Hawk Watch -- 11/7
- To: Carolinabirds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Mt. Pisgah Hawk Watch -- 11/7
- From: Bill Sanderson <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 20:15:42 -0500
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours -- 2 (3:15 - 5:15 PM)
Black Vulture -- 2
Turkey Vulture -- 2
Red-tailed Hawk -- 8
Northeastern watches continue to report good numbers of Red-tails, and
there were probably good numbers moving through the Asheville area
today, judging from the number we saw in just 2 hours.
The really good news is that most of the leaves here have fallen...thus
the number of leaf-lookers has dropped off significantly. One can drive
the Parkway relatively unhindered by slooooww traffic.
Still waiting for Goshawks and Goldens.