South Carolina RWB RFI

Hi folks,

    I'm conducting a study (state and federal permits in hand) assesing
the palatabilities of various butterflies to various birds.  This is a
continuation of work I've been doing for the last decade or so.  I would
appreciate any hints you could provide regarding a reliable locale to
mist-net some red-winged blackbirds at this time of year.  The closer to
the Greenville/Anderson/Greenwood, SC area the better, but beggars can't
be choosers.

    Thanks very much.

David Ritland
Professor of Biology