[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Henderson County Update
- To: "Birds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Henderson County Update
- From: "Wayne Forsythe" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 14:29:06 -0500
- Cc: "RBA" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
At about 11:45 this date, Betty McIlwain and myself were birding
Super Sod on Hooper Lane. We were remarking how slow it was, when we
flushed a SHORT-EARED OWL. The bird flushed about 50 feet in front of us,
flew past us and landed in a tilled field. On April 6, 1996, we had 2
Short-eared Owls in roughly he same location.
Directions: The bird was along the ditch that runs past the orange Allied
Van Lines truck parked in the sod field. The bird was about 150-200 yards
from Hooper Lane.
Please remember, to park as far off the road as possible, and please do
not block any of the gate accesses. Thank you!
Wayne K. Forsythe
245 Stonebrook Drive
Hendersonville, N.C. 28791