Bees, bees, bees and a kinglet

I've had an interesting activity going on in my yard lately.  I have a
loquot tree that is blooming profusely right now.  When it blooms, it
attracts more bees than you can imagine.  My guestimate is 100s, yes 100s -
all at one time and all day long.    They include everything from little
sweat bees to big bumble bees.  I would guess that there are usually a
dozen different species of insects visible at one time.

Now, the part that's been even more fun...  There is a RCKinglet which
loves to hang out in that tree.  He is not the least bit shy and will come
out on a branch within 2 feet of me when I "call" it.  I thought it was
actually going to land on my mother's head the other day.  I assume he is
enjoying all that free food flying around.  They are such a cute little
bird!!  I always get excited when they come to town!

\\    ~
 \\_(o>
  (   )        Mary Myers
  ^ ^   Charleston, SC