Re: Mattamuskeet lodging & mystery of missing nest

> In the spring, I had a beautiful chickadee nest in a
> box that was taken over by bees. I just left it alone
> all summer and fall and figured I would remove the
> nest after the freeze. I went to remove it curious to
> see what it would be like, and the whole thing was
> GONE! Did the bees eat it? Did birds take it out?

I also had a nest box for 3 straight years, inhabited by Titmice, and
afterwards inhabited by bees, I think Bumblebees. I also would like to
know more...

--
Alex Netherton
The Appalachian Naturalist

Get paid to surf the Web! Just click on this link to sign up for free!
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=CTF-452