[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "carolina birders" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Beaufort meeting
- From: "George & Judy Halleron" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 19:51:36 -0800
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
This notice is for those planning to go on the Pritchards trip in the
morning then Harbor Island in the afternoon - either day. If you take a
lunch you do not have to drive back to Beaufort for the afternoon trip.
Harbor Island is on the way to the boat dock for Pritchards, about 3 miles
before Fripp Island. If you bring lunch, you can stop at Hunting Island
State Park and do some birding on your own.
Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks. Maybe the Peregrine will
stay. We see it almost every day on the beach.
George & Judy Halleron
Harbor Island, Beaufort Co. SC