Hello y'all,
 The little guy's still here. He appears to be becoming much more at
ease here, buzzing and "chupping" at me yesterday. This morning (sunny,
29F, wind NNW 10-15 mph) he perched at the feeder and cautiously
allowed me to observe him from ~6 ft. He's also varying the direction
from which he approaches and departs the feeder now. I'm curious to see
if he'll discover/use the feeder in back today.

Gary Phillips
Conway, SC

"A dog might as well speculate on the mind of Newton." (Darwin)