Finding Birds in SC book

Thanks to all those who suggested where I might get the Robin Carter book
FINDING BIRDS IN SC.  Ken Draves from the NC Museum of Natural Sciences
suggested a web site called BookFinder.com that is very useful in case any of
you are looking for any kind of book.  He found the book for me from a place
called Betsy's Attic and I have ordered it.  Also, Marie LaSalle suggested that
if the author can get the copyright in his name it is easy for him to market
the book on Amazon.com even if they are self published. She says she knows many
stories of books that were republished by the author and made available to the
public without much trouble.  Might be a good idea for this book.  So, Robin
Carter, if you are out there and are interested, the person to contact is
brendanl@amazon.com. (He's Marie's son)  Again, thanks to all.
  Marilyn Westphal/Hendersonville  email:  mjwestphal@unca.edu