[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: P-SF logic
- To: "Brendan" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: P-SF logic
- From: "Marie La Salle" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:45:01 -0500
- Cc: "carolinabirds" <email@example.com>
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.1000128092311.9428Efirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
> > "The North Carolina bird is clearly sinusoidal, and thus is a "classic"
> > Pacific Slope call." (Alvaro Jamarillo, forwarded by Harry).
> For your own private lists, yes. If you report your list to the ABA for
> publication, then we cannot count this bird as Pacific-Slope unless the
> state committee accepts it as such. That's the rules of the game.
When I see a bird like this and can't addit to my list I feel a little
sinusoidal myself. ;-)
Marie La Salle