Re: GULL'S

Van,

  What a great observation! In almost 40 years of birding & over 20
  years of bird tour leading in Florida & elsewhere I never saw
  anything like what you described. It just goes to show that gulls
  can find food anywhere. I must be part gull myself.

  Wes Biggs
  Florida Nature Tours
  fnt@gdi.net
  407/363-1360
  Call for info on a $130.00 discount on our 2000 Dry Tortugas tours.
  www.floridanaturetours.com