[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Whip-poor-wills
- From: MJWESTPHAL@unca.edu
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 12:25:14 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of North Carolina at Asheville
- Sender: email@example.com
No, I haven't seen or heard any yet this year. It's still a little early here.
I just wanted to know if anyone has seen any articles or heard anything about
declining numbers of Whip-poor-wills. They are becoming as scarce as hen's
teeth in the Asheville/Hendersonville area. I still know about three places
that I can go to find them (at least they were there last year), but they used
to be found in many more places. I have also heard that numbers are declining
greatly in Michigan. Have there been any studies recently on the
Whip-poor-will that anyone knows about?
Marilyn Westphal/Hendersonville email: firstname.lastname@example.org