Chippies

This past weekend brought several chippies to my yard in the Piedmont of NC.
One of the little fellows ate from my tube feeder for several mornings.  The
Pileateds are very vocal in the woods.  Several field sparrows forage on the
ground under my feeders along with numerous doves.  Chickadees are nesting,
Eastern Phoebes (pair) hunt around my pond for insects.  The Ruby-throats
have been here almost a week, there appear to be three at this time.  Things
are
getting more interesting every day!  Wish I were more adept at ID's by
vocalizations because I hear a lot that I cannot see.  Maybe some day.