Fwd: :)

Hey, GP!
The ONLY reason you have that perfect specimen is that
you sent ALL your eight zillion GF's to us here in
Chatham and Orange Counties. The cacophony is allowing
only occasional aural glimpses of warblers. I thought
one was
"pleased to, pleased to, pleased to meet ya" (me)
but the GF's were drowning out that BTBW.
If you don't quit gloating, we will send them
back.. :0

Jill Froning
in the Niger thistle poorhouse in n Chatham Co., NC
sjfroning@yahoo.com

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son...." (Carroll)
   <grin>