[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bobolink, Bewiks Wren and other birds in Aiken
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bobolink, Bewiks Wren and other birds in Aiken
- From: "Paul Champlin" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 12:54:54 EDT
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
At the Sav. River Site (close to Rt. 278 and about 2 miles east of the Rt.
19 intersection) I had a few Bobolinks go over doing some "Pink"ing and at
least one giving a good portion of a song. Last Wed. I had a singing Bewiks
Wren within 100 yards of 278 in the same location.
There have been several Yellow-throated Vireos singing in the last week, and
I had a female B-t Blue and several B&White Warblers today (while I was
following Ovenbirds in search of potential nests... or even a female...
which I have yet to find. It's all males).
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com