gray-cheeked/bicknell's

Carolinabirders,

This morning (5/25) at Mason Farm, NC I was excited to see a
gray-cheeked/bicknell's thrush, and even more excited when it began to
call, then sing.  I know this ID problem has been discussed many times
before, however, I can't seem to find a definitive statement about the
differences in the songs and calls of the two species.  Does anyone
have any suggestions as to where to look for the information, or have
any personal experience with the problem?

Thanks,

Jeremy Hyman
Dept.of Biology
CB #3280 Coker Hall