Nature Listservs?

HI . . .

Does anyone know if there's a DECENT webpage with a "master list" of
natural history listservs?

L-soft International's Catalist (
http://www.lsoft.com/lists/listref.html  )is SUPPOSED to be the
comprehensive list, but if I search for "birds" or "carolinabirds,"
there's no mention of our favorite listserv. All the other websites I
could find that were supposed to be "lists of listservs" had many bad
links and also didn't pull up expected listservs.

What natural history listservs do we have in the Carolinas beside
CarolinaBirds and CarolinaLeps?

Thanks,

BILL

--
**********

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
1432 DeVinney Road
York, South Carolina 29745
USA

e-mail: <hilton@hiltonpond.org>

Voice: (803) 684-5852

eFax: (503) 218-0845

Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History is a 501(c)(3)
non-profit research and education organization, so all in-kind or
monetary gifts to Operation RubyThroat and the Center are
tax-deductible. Please visit our websites:

Hilton Pond:  <http://www.hiltonpond.org>

Operation RubyThroat:  <http://www.rubythroat.org>

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."

						BHjr.