black-billed cuckoos

Hello friends:
	I Went out on the alligator refuge this morning before work to survey for
Back-billed Cuckoos. My starting point was to be Jackson road where it meets
Navy Shell. From there I was to work my way south. However, Jackson was
gated so my plans were cancelled. However, I did hear and see 2 Black-billed
Cuckoos at or near that intersection before I left. I will try to get back
there soon when the road is open or when I have time to go around. Working
my way back (north) on Long Curve Road produced no Black-billed Cuckoos.

Jeff Lewis
egardens@inteliport.com