Re: Sargassum at Myrtle Beach

Hello all,
I was in Myrtle Beach this weekend (21St Street North) - saw no Sargassum. At
the N. C. beaches in the last week or so, there were dangerous rip tides,
shark attacks, and locust carcasses, in addition to the Sargassum. I was
pleased to find none of those at M. Beach either!
Thanks to Jack Peachey's directions, I got my lifer Painted Bunting at
Huntington Beach State Park. Hooray!!!!!!

Carol Williamson
Durham, NC
carolw@sandler-recht.com