Blue-winged Warbler in Winston-Salem

Carolinabirders,

This morning (8/13, 11:00 AM) I took a walk in Reynolda Gardens to
search for an occasional migrant warbler. I was rewarded with a
beautiful  Blue-winged Warbler and a Hooded Warbler. (both birds were in
the low bushes near the intersection of the "jogging trail" around the
big field and the gravel road along the fence near the creek). There
were several flocks of titmice and chickadees, hopefully warblers will
join them soon...

so long

ferenc

Ferenc Domoki, M.D.
Wake Forest University School of Medicine
Winston-Salem, NC
fdomoki@wfubmc.edu