[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: uncanny mimicry?!
- To: "Rob G" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: uncanny mimicry?!
- From: "Alex Netherton" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 17:19:56 -0400
- Organization: The Appalachian Naturalist
- References: <LAW-F23XSf9G4uGWQen00005aec@hotmail.com>
- Sender: email@example.com
Hah! An excellent question, but I would suspect they heard it from their
parents who heard it from their parents, to somewhere along the line one
heard an Ivorybill. It is a shame, but the Ivorybill's call will probably be
passed down to young Bluejays long after the original voice has been
The Appalachian Naturalist
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob G" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2000 6:38 PM
Subject: uncanny mimicry?!
> where the hell does this expert mimic learn to
mimic this sound??!! :-)
> Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.
> Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at