[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Albino Canada Goose?
- To: <MJWESTPHAL@unca.edu>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Albino Canada Goose?
- From: "Wayne Forsythe" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 12:08:28 -0400
- References: <01JUQQZPGN9U91X7QU@cluster.unca.edu>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your sighting was in the Henderson County Area, that bird has
been with a flock of Canadas about that size for months. It is a very
grayish Graylag goose. Ron, Bob, and myself have seen it on several
occasions at the sod farm and at the pond across from the entrance to
Haywood Knolls heading towards N. Rigby. As a matter of fact it has been on
the front lawn of the house by that pond. What have you been smoking