[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
beaver lake bucket brigade
- To: carolina birds list serve <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: beaver lake bucket brigade
- From: Len/Esther Pardue <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:11:05 -0500
- Sender: email@example.com
Saturday's bird walk at Beaver Lake Bird Sanctuary will offer participants
a chance to help the sanctuary as well as to see birds.
After the walk (9 a.m.-11 a.m.), we'll organize a bucket brigade to water
the many new plants around the new eco-filter and along the creek below it.
We've had no rain in Asheville for more than a month, and the plants need
Non-birders are welcome to join in at 11 a.m. or so. Bring a bucket and
join the fun.
The sanctuary is in north Asheville on Merrimon Avenue at Dover St.
Len Pardue, Asheville, NC