[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Congaree Swamp???
- To: "Carolina Birds" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Congaree Swamp???
- From: "Robin Carter" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 22:21:55 -0500
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is always something going on in the Congaree Swamp National Monument.
November is the beginning of the winter period in the swamp, but we still
get a few late lingering migrants. The numbers of common birds found in the
swamp in November is often staggering.
----- Original Message -----
From: "George & Nancy Goolsby" <email@example.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 5:52 PM
Subject: Congaree Swamp???
> I have not noticed any reports of bird activity in the Congaree Swamp. Is
> there much going on such that it might be worth a 90 mile (1-way) trip?
> George Goolsby