Thank you to all!

What a wonderful group of people you are!  I asked for help with locating
food for a possible Rufous Hummer and when I opened my e-mail this morning, I
was overwhelmed with responses.  I have tried to answer each one, but since
AOL is a random  event with us, and I was kicked off the air several times,
if I didn't respond to you individually, please let me say thank you again to
everyone for the help.

p.s.  the bird immediately disappeared, but has since returned on a random
basis....fickle thing!

Sincerely,

Carol H. Godwin