Re: Cinnamon Teal, Fulvous W-D in Wayne Co NC

The beautiful male Cinnamon Teal was still there at 3 pm today.  The sewage
plant gate was locked, but the Gearharts managed to find the plant's phone #
in a local phone book and called someone to come to the gate.  The teal was
in the pond behind the office.  The best vantage point was from beside the
little brick building at the bend in the pond.  We didn't stick around long
enough to look for the Fulvous W-D or anything else because of the cold,
driving rain and wind!

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu