Hummingbirds sporting bracelets

Morning all,
Yesterday Fred Moore came to town and banded three of the hummingbirds that
are residing in the N. Augusta/ Augusta area.
He was able to band 2 Rufous and 1 Calliope.
I had to work but got to meet him and watch him put up his trap at Mrs.
Gibbs house around 8 am.  The hummer wasn't to cooperative and I had to
leave around 9am without getting to watch the rest of the process.  The
Rufous at her house, which is in North Augusta SC, did receive her bracelet
somewhere around 10:30.  The other two I believe were a whole lot more
cooperative.  He banded the Calliope at Mrs. Ristorph and  then another
Rufous at Mrs. Duhn house, both in Augusta, GA
Awesome
Cathy Green
N. Augusta,  SC
catag57@hotmail.com