[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fish crows, chapel hill, n.c.
- To: "Travis, Ginger" <Ginger@athena.dev.unc.edu>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: fish crows, chapel hill, n.c.
- From: "Sandy Cash" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:07:53 -0500
- References: <B9A72DA758B8D111B82E00A024FC704DF48F46@athena.dev.unc.edu>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Re: Fish Crows.
Have been hearing 'em since I got back from LA Friday evening (well, I
didn't actually hear 'em until Sat. AM, but I'm guessing they were there on
Friday.) Maybe this year I'll finally find their nest.
-Sandy, wishing for more birding and less work (is that really too much to
----- Original Message -----
From: "Travis, Ginger" <Ginger@athena.dev.unc.edu>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 11:43 AM
Subject: fish crows, chapel hill, n.c.
> Fish crow "aw-aw" heard
> Feb. 25 Dogwood Acres Drive south of Chapel Hill
> Feb. 26 State Employees' Credit Union on Pittsboro Street (edge of campus)
> Chapel Hill