[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Limpkin at Savannah NWR, Jasper Co., SC
- To: "CarolinaBirds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Limpkin at Savannah NWR, Jasper Co., SC
- From: "Robin Carter" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 20:03:29 -0800
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I just got off the phone with Lex Glover. He and his party relocated =
the Limpkin at Mile 0.9 on the wildlife drive at Savannah NWR late =
today. They easily observed the Limpkin from about 5:45 PM until 6:15 =
PM today, 1 March 2001. Lex's cell phone was low on power and I did not =
get to ask him if they found the White-faced Ibis or the Cinnamon Teal.
Thanks, Giff, for getting us on this bird in a timely fashion.
I'm guessing that Caroline and I will see at least a few of you this =
weekend at Savannah NWR.