[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Lake Julian/ Buncombe County
- To: "Birds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Ben & Carol Ringer" <email@example.com>, "Betty McElwain" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "bob olthoff" <email@example.com>, "Dick Blee" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Jim Edwards" <email@example.com>, "Marilyn Westphal" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "norma siebenheller" <email@example.com>, "Reece Mitchell" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Stephen Harris" <email@example.com>, "tomcat" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "len pardue" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Lake Julian/ Buncombe County
- From: "Wayne Forsythe" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 13:59:40 -0500
- Sender: email@example.com
At about 10:30 AM this date, Ron Selvey and myself had a mixed raft
of ducks to include 15-20 CANVASBACKS, and several Reheads, Ring-necks, and
Lesser Scaup. This was the most Canvasbacks I have ever seen in the
mountains, my previous high had been 7, several years ago on Lake Julian.
Bob Olthoff and Tom Joyce saw these birds as well.
Wayne K. Forsythe
245 Stonebrook Drive
Hendersonville, N.C. 28791