[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Chimney Rock Park Walk
- To: "Carolinabirds" <Carolinabirds@duke.edu>
- Subject: Chimney Rock Park Walk
- From: "Simon Thompson" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:18:15 -0400
- Cc: "Roger McNeill - Ventures" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
There will be a guided birdwalk at Chimney Rock Park near Lake Lure, North
Carolina starting at 9 AM on Saturday 21 April. Directions can be found on
the www.chimneyrockpark.com website. An excellent selection of summering
migrants is already back on territory, including Cerulean, Worm-eating and
Black-trhoated Green Warblers, and we are expecting Swainson's Warblers to
arrive any day now!
Talking of excellent places to head this summer, we still have a couple of
spots open on our Churchill, Manitoba Venture this summer from 16-23 June.
The "star" bird to look for has to be the Ross's Gull, but there are many
other avian attractions, such as Great Gray Owl, Sabine's Gull and 3
Longspurs to keep us busy. Contact me for further information.
See you at Chimney Rock Park on Saturday.
Ventures Birding and Nature Tours
PO Box 1095
Skyland, NC 28776