[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Santee Coastal Reserve 4-21-01
- To: "Carolinabirds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Santee Coastal Reserve 4-21-01
- From: "Ken Allen" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 17:47:42 -0400
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I went back to the reserve today and walked the entire bike / hike trail.
The number of shorebirds was way down from last week. The number of species
was slightly higher with 65, and enough variety to keep me interested. Most
satisfying sighting of the day for me was a pair of Great Horned Owls.
Todays list follows.
Great Blue Heron
Little Blue Heron
Black-crowned Night Heron
Great Horned Owl
Great Crested Flycatcher
Temple Terrace, FL