RE: feather ID

And we all know that the Feds regulate this sort of appropriation very
closely, as they do most of the regulations they are enforcing!  There goes
my secret supply of fly-tying materials, guess I will have to have a
bon-fire tonight to destroy the evidence.......(not federally
permitted..lol)

Michael P. Eagan