Re: Spring CBC meeting -Sibley

In a message dated 5/9/01 11:58:55 AM, thrush@hotmail.com writes:

<< Sibley will be out with ANOTHER book by fall -- The Sibley Guide to Bird
Life and Behavior, a natural history companion volume to his field guide.
Hardback - $45 >>

Actually, he plans on doing a few more books.  The one Rob mentions, then I
think one on birdwatching, and....what I liked best, he hopes to split his
Sibley Guide to Birds into Eastern and Western volumes that would be smaller
and easier to carry in the field like traditional field guides, but that
won't be for 2-3 years.
Shelley Theye