From: Lorraine M. Crisp
To: Toni S. Rexrode
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 10:53 AM
Subject: Rock Dove

Hi Bird Lady,

I have a question for you.  I have a Rock Dove.  Flew in Thursday and
refuses to leave.  He is the first one I have ever seen here and don't think
he belongs.  He is banded and David read the information on his band but I
didn't record it.  When I went out to the mail box, he followed me back to
the front door.  David and I almost fed him out of our hands.  He is
definitely familiar with people.  What is he?  Why is he here?  What do I do
about him?  He left yesterday for a while but he is back this morning
sitting on the wire by the pump house.  He is so friendly, I am afraid the
neighbor's cats will have squab for dinner.

I believe David said the band said WMC and some numbers like 00051 or
something like that.

Love you,
MOM