[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Additional info on Mourning Warbler
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Additional info on Mourning Warbler
- From: Harry Legrand <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 14:28:18 -0400
- Sender: email@example.com
Derb Carter left me a second message. That is, though he found the bird
on Roan, it was difficult to pish up. It was not singing, and he had to
work hard to get it to pop up. One birder he met had FAILED to find it
on the 3rd and the 4th. Thus, it was there, but it is quite "missable".
You may need a lot of luck, or more correctly, persistence, if you try
on the weekend.
NC Natural Heritage Program
Raleigh, NC 27699-1615
(919) 715-8687 (work)